The SelectUSA 2013 Investment Summit is a first-of-its-kind, national-level engagement intended to connect businesses and investors from around the world with U.S. economic development organizations at the state, regional, and local levels. The SelectUSA 2013 Investment Summit is being hosted by the U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration, and SelectUSA, as part of a U.S. government-wide initiative to promote direct investment in the United States.
Who Should Attend
- International and domestic businesses and investors
- U.S. economic development professionals
- Representatives from U.S. state and local governments
- Advisors, specialists and companies serving economic developers
- Entrepreneurs and academics
Why You Should Attend
The inaugural SelectUSA 2013 Investment Summit will be an unprecedented two-day event focused on investment in the United States. The Summit will bring together top-level corporate executives and investors from the U.S. and around the world, economic development organizations and representatives from across the country, senior White House and Administration officials, subject matter experts and service providers. Participants will benefit from unique networking opportunities; one-on-one meetings; moderated panels; discussions on the latest information on all aspects of investment; and, available resources in the U.S.
- Directly connect with State Economic Development Organizations on current investment projects
- Have one on one meetings with agency representatives to answer general questions on both policy and regulations
- Interact with other investors from around the world
- Learn from industry experts who have brought operations to the United States